Saturday, July 10, 2010

Girl friends first, always!

(Laura Taylor, photographor from Los Angeles)

Splendid youth endows us with some privileges



Floral dress will never fade away
It only changes with the colors of my finger nails
Mango Women's Folk Dress, Xs, Medium Blue
 
I'm dropping among  those rising folks
Without any doubt, no matter which one, will be a fatigue gesture
I just heart simple white T- shirts.
Mango Women's Blouson Voile2, 4, Lichen

Mango Women's Blouson Voile  $ 29.9  $9.99 Click to see the white T
I prefer V- neck. I have a round face.
Lifetime Collective Junior's Lucky Ones V-Neck T-Shirt,Shell Pink,X-Small
Lifetime Collective Junior's Lucky Ones V-Neck T-Shirt,Shell Pink,X-Small $20 $17.1
Amazon just doesn't want to present white T. Please click to see the white version.
"Where do you think we are?"
"I have no idea. I wish I could be back to where we start. This time I will make my old time brilliant. Just entertain yourself! "


So many pathes actually exist in this big and small world, and you walked into mine.
Everything turned out to be different.

The shirt caught my eyes probably because of Calgary Stampede
Just in the mode.
Ci Sono Juniors' Plaid Shirt Green/Blue M
Ci Sono Juniors' Plaid Shirt Green/Blue M $21.99


Keep it western. Keep it wild!


By Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment