Friday, July 16, 2010

Making fun in the sun --- Summer or Autumn


I don't know who shot these pictures, but I just love them!
Let's indulge into those dots again!
Nobody can tell why this simple patern has such magic power to calm people down and raise them all the way up at the same time. They are elegant and they are sexy; they are country and they are office.

Poplin Peasant Dress (misses 8 NEW-TAUPE) 

                                                              want to see a bigger picture.
                                                 Poplin Peasant Dress (misses 8 NEW-TAUPE) $ 29
That's the kind of chic I love too. though not in dots, but the same feeling.


Ozone Design Women's Blinking Dots Socks,Fuchsia,9 - 11
Ozone Design Women's Blinking Dots Socks,Fuchsia,9 - 11 
Just get more chic. Ice vream colors in the sun.
Who bought this pair of socks before has left these reviews:

"I got a pair of these for my girlfriend and she loves them. They're sexy and fun without being silly. I got a couple pairs of the guys socks and love them too. They're thin but substantial and feel good all day. Sometimes I wear them with shorts and flashy sneakers so everyone will look at me and think I'm the hippest guy on the block. Sometimes I wear them to work under my pants and just flash them now and again to put some punch in my more sedated styles.  "

Would you say the similiar things? Let's try!

GAMP Soda Women Flats Black (7)
GAMP Soda Women Flats Black  
Can you believe it?! Now this pair of shoes are only $7.99!!!!!!!! And most of the buyers gave it 5 star reviews!!

What are you waiting for?! Hurry up to get yours!!



By Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment