Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Get the Look


Doki Geki Crinkled Ruffle Trimmed Stamped Strapless Lined Dress Blue MDoki Geki Crinkled Ruffle Trimmed Stamped Strapless Lined Dress Blue   $68      $25
It's a strapless dress. When I'm writing get the look column, I don't usually stick to what the model originally wear, but something similar in the same style. So you can do the mix match by yourselves as well.


Rare Editions Girls 7-16 Strip Knit Dress,Blue/White,14Rare Editions Girls 7-16 Strip Knit Dress,Blue/White, $45  $31.5
For girls in their 7-16.


Lucky Brand Double Drop Earrings Lucky Brand Double Drop Earrings $14.14
I think a little blue matches the dress.


Sterling Silver Bali Mother-of-Pearl Square Drop Earrings Sterling Silver Bali Mother-of-Pearl Square Drop Earrings $19.99
Why this ones? I don't know. I just feel right with this pair.

 26" Brown Leather & Multi Square Mosaic Bead Wrap Bracelet26" Brown Leather & Multi Square Mosaic Bead Wrap Bracelet$ 15
Pretty! Love it! Mosaic beads.


Multi Stone Brown Leather Cord 28" Wrap BraceletMulti Stone Brown Leather Cord 28" Wrap Bracelet$16
I just found a series of these.

Handmade Genuine Leather Cuff Bracelet GEISHA PRINT Style 42- Size S/MHandmade Genuine Leather Cuff Bracelet GEISHA PRINT Style $ 11
The color is matchy. But it might be to wide.


Enjoying the treasure summer time, my whole family camp around, which exhausts me. But how can I complain?

Make sure to check out the links for things that move you. If you don't check this time, next time you will have forgotten it. 

By Cat

Lucky Brand Turquoise Set Enamel Gold-Tone Hoop EarringsLucky Brand Turquoise Set Enamel Gold-Tone Hoop Earrings $ 30
The volumn is getting big. This looks like a heavy one.


For the most important spot to light up the whole outfit, is the hair band, which you can make it by yourself 

Cotton Linen String Mesh Shopping Bag - Navy BlueCotton Linen String Mesh Shopping Bag - Navy Blue $6.75
I found it when I searched for materials to make the hair band. Different colors are available.


Read related: Previous Get the Look
By Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment