Thursday, August 26, 2010

Farm trip





Outback Tea Stained Straw Hat-Shade Off Tea Stain W36S10C
It's also good for Stampede! YeeHaw!

Mat Straw Life guard Hat - Natural Brown W35S10D
This is more lady one. Wide peak. Perfect for someone afraid of sun.


Short dress. Sexy style.V shape in the front. 


Jumper. Casual style. It's just good for girls who are more active and would like running around.
Vanilla Star Junior's Cap Sleeve Denim Dress,Sandblast Indigo,X-Small
I used to have one dress like this. But can't fit in anymore. And mine is a Khaki one. I'm not so crazy about that color.

Here comes the shoes
Steve Madden Women's Genevvaa Ankle Cuff Thong,Cognac Leather,7.5 M US
$27.22

Not Rated Women's Drama Drama Cuffed Sandal,Black,7.5 M US
$17.55
I prefer a chocolate one.

MIA 2 Women's Hayat Thong Sandal,Sand,7 M US
I can't stop thinking it as a camel.

Sam Edelman Women's Gigi Sandal,Mango,8 M US
Many colors are there. Citrine  is my favorite.



Ok. Just go and catch the end of summer. Every time I go to a farm, I am occupied by curiosity. I like it that way though. Be in style and by myself. You can always do that too. 





By Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment