Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fall Trend --- The Velvet

This Fall, velvet trend comes again. It's about how to mix match velvet with other materials!! Let's start the fun!!

Newport Jeanology Stretch Velvet Slim-Fit Jeans
       Jeanology Stretch Velvet Slim-Fit Jeans  $44
                 Ladies love this Jeans. Mix-match with Denim, or even you can try sweater, scarf, fur, leather, etc. whichever you like to present your creativity!!


STORM Velvet Lace Trim Bustier TopSTORM Velvet Lace Trim Bustier Top

I love this fire like red. Burn up the air! It's perfect for this fall.


Newport Jeanology Stretch velvet pencil skirt
When I shop this days, I have to pick those office appropriate "supplies". But I don't want to be a bumpkin, I think this will be the one for persons like me.

SC80029 Shaper Corset Elegance Betty Black Velvet Steel Boned Corset With Halter Style Straps Tight Lacing CorsetSC80029 Shaper Corset Elegance Betty Black Velvet Steel Boned Corset With Halter Style Straps Tight Lacing Corset
$134.99
The scene from that Rose's mom tighten her laced corset is will in my mind.


From now on, it's the time to get ready for the fall!! I'll introduce other trends in the following blogs. Please mark it down and be back!!



By Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment